CONDITIONS OF SALE
At Akua nature, we want to offer you the best quality experience. This is why we have implemented an exchange and refund policy for online purchases in order to fairly treat all transactions on our site.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, contact us immediately at 418 275-6161 or at email@example.com
Conditions of sale
These conditions of sale are applicable to any transaction carried out on the site. By making a transaction on our site, you accept these conditions of sale. Akua nature reserves the right to modify them at any time and without notice.
All prices displayed are in Canadian dollars. Akua nature reserves the right to change prices without notice. Transportation charges and applicable taxes are extra.
Cancellation or modification of an order
If you cancel your order before it ships, you will be refunded in full. Contact us without delay to have your order cancelled or modified, however we cannot guarantee that this will be possible. If your order has already been shipped, even if you have not received a confirmation from us, your order can no longer be cancelled or modified.
Orders will be shipped within a maximum of 7 working days of receipt of payment. You will be notified by email when your package has been shipped.
Make sure you enter a valid address. Akua nature is in no way responsible for delivery errors if the address was incorrectly indicated by the customer, and there will be no refund in this situation.
All products are packaged in appropriate, quality containers.
Akua nature guarantees the quality of its products. We recommend that customers inspect their order upon receipt.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us immediately. We accept returns of merchandise within 10 days of the date of purchase, if the purchase meets our return conditions. We can also grant you an exchange, credit, or refund, depending on the case.
We accept returns, exchanges, or credits in the following situations:
- – The product received is damaged upon receipt.
- – The order is not identical to the one shown online.
The returned product must be in its original, undamaged packaging and must not have been opened.
No return, exchange, or credit will be made without the original invoice.
By using our site, users consent to:
- – the collection, use, and storage of the data listed in this policy.
Collection and use of personal data
When you visit and use our site, whether to complete an online transaction, subscribe to a newsletter, or complete the contact form, we may collect and store the following information:
- – First and last name
- – Email Address
- – Phone number
- – Home address and/or delivery address
- – Payment information
This data can be used for the following purposes:
- – Communication with the user
- – Purchase and delivery
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activity on our website:
- – Cookies (see our Cookies Policy)
- – Flash cookies
- – Invisible pixels, beacons, or web beacons
- – Web server registers
- – Geolocation technologies
The data we collect is automatically used for the following purposes:
- – Statistics and analysis of commercial data
- – Advertisements on products and services tailored to your interests
Sharing of personal data
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization that they reasonably need to achieve the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- – Advertising and Marketing Partners (To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to share your personal information with third parties with whom we are associated to jointly create and offer a product or service. In addition, a third party may use technology (e.g. cookie) to collect information about your use of the website, in order to provide advertisements on products and services tailored to your interests. These advertisements may appear on our website and on other websites).
- – Service providers (We may share your data with service providers for order fulfillment, package delivery, sending mail and emails, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting consumer surveys, and customer service).
- – Social networks, widgets and plug-ins (The use of any function made available to you on our sites by a third party may result in the collection or sharing of information with a third party, for example, the Facebook “Like” feature).
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We are committed to not selling or sharing your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- – if required by law
- – if it is required for any legal proceedings
- – to prove or to protect our legal rights
- – to protect the safety and security of our visitors
- – for fraud detection and protection purposes
- – to buyers or potential buyers of this company, in the event that we seek to sell the company.
Protection of personal data
All data stored in our system is secure and is only accessible to our employees, agents, and authorized representatives who need access to perform their duties. However, while we take all reasonable precautions to protect your data, we are unable to fully guarantee data security beyond what is reasonably practical, considering that the Internet, as a whole, can be insecure.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
Site user rights
As the user, you have the right to have access to all of your personal data that we have collected. In addition, you have the right to update or correct any personal data in our possession, provided it is acceptable under the law.
You can choose to withdraw or change your consent to the collection and use of data at any time, provided it is legally acceptable to do so and you notify us within a reasonable time.
For any questions or if you wish to delete/modify your information, contact us:
1665, rue Nishk, Mashteuiatsh (QC) G0W 2H0